Digital marketing uses the Internet and Internet-based technologies like mobile phones, desktop computers, and other digital media and platforms to market products and services. 1.. It’s using digital channels to market products and services to consumers. 2.. Digital marketing is the process of using mobile devices, websites, social media platforms, search engines, and other like channels. 2.. It is a method of marketing that aims to promote and sell goods or services through the Internet
Methods online used to create brand recognition.
Digital marketing strategies can utilize several digital channels and methods (omnichannel) to boost the brand’s visibility among consumers.
The process of building brand awareness could involve tools and methods such as:
SEO or Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Techniques for optimizing search engines can be used to boost the visibility of websites for businesses and content that is brand-related related to industry search queries.
The significance of using SEO to build brand awareness is in line with the rising impact of search results and features of search, such as highlighted snippets of content, knowledge panels, and local SEO on user behavior. 
SEM stands for Search Engine Marketing. (SEM)
SEM, also called “PPC” advertising, is the purchase of advertising space prominently and easily visible on search results pages and websites. Ads on search engines have been demonstrated to impact branding, recognition, and conversion rates. 
33% of people who click on advertisements paid for do this because they respond directly to the specific search query they are looking for. 
Marketing via social media
Social media marketing has the attributes of being in a marketing state and engaging with consumers throughout the day, focusing on the importance of content and interactivity. Marketing processes must be evaluated, monitored, and consolidated in real time. Likewise, the marketing goal must be altered based on actual consumer and market feedback.  70% of marketers consider improving brand recognition as their top priority in marketing via social networks. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube have been identified as the top social media platforms currently utilized by marketing teams working on social media. LinkedIn is believed to be the most popular platform marketing teams use. Citation needed for 2021: the LinkedIn platform is now listed as one of top business executives’ most frequently used social networks because of its networking capabilities for professionals. 
Fifty-six percent of marketers believe that personalization content – blogs that are brand-centric and social updates, articles, landing pages, and videos enhances brand recognition and increases involvement. 
Strategies and development
One of the most significant shifts within traditional advertising was the “emergence of digital marketing,” which led to the redesign of marketing strategies to cope with this massive shift in conventional marketing.
Since digital marketing relies upon constantly evolving technology, the exact characteristics can be anticipated from digital marketing advancements and strategies. This article aims to identify or categorize the most notable features currently in use as of the time of publication. [when?]
- Segmentation The greater focus is being placed on digital marketing segmentation to focus on specific markets within both the business-to-business and consumer sectors.
- Marketing by Influencers The most important nodes, called influencers, are identified in related communities. It is now a crucial concept in the field of digital marketing targeting.  Influencers enable brands to use social media and the vast viewers available on the platforms.  It is possible to connect with influencers through paid advertising, for example, Facebook Advertising or Google Ads campaigns, or with advanced software called sCRM (social customer relations management) such as SAP C4C, Microsoft Dynamics, Sage CRM, and Salesforce CRM. Many universities are now focusing on, particularly at the Master’s level, strategies to engage influencers.
To sum up, Pull digital marketing can be described by people actively searching for marketing information. On the other hand, push digital marketing happens when marketers communicate messages without the content being sought-after by recipients.
- Online behavioral ads can capture information about a user’s online activities over time “on one device” and across various non-related websites” to provide advertisements tailored to the user’s preferences and interests. ”  [53 The advertisements made up of the retargeting of websites are custom-made according to the user’s behavior and patterns.
- Collaboration Environment: An environment for collaboration could be created between the company, the tech service company, and digital agencies to improve efficiency resources, sharing of resources communication, reusability, and resource sharing.  In addition, companies are encouraging their customers to provide them with information on the best ways to serve their customers. The data that they collect is referred to as “user-generated” content. Most of the data is obtained through company websites, allowing users to contribute ideas, which other website users then analyze. Statements that are most well-liked get interpreted and incorporated in a specific way. Utilizing this method of collecting data and creating new products could improve the company’s relationship with customers and develop ideas that otherwise would be ignored. UGC is a low-cost marketing method since it is directly from consumers, and it can reduce expenses for advertising.
- Data-driven marketing: Users generate a large amount of data at each step they take along their journey with customers, and companies can utilize that data to reach their existing audience through programmatic media buying based on data. Without divulging their customers’ privacy, users’ data can be gathered from the internet (e.g., When a user visits websites, reads an email, or opens and interacts with a mobile app from a brand). Additionally, companies can gather data from real-world interactions, like brick-and-mortar store visits and CRM and sales engine data. Also known as people-based advertising and addressable medium, data-driven marketing allows brands to identify their most loyal customers within their market and provide real-time, more personalized communication relevant to the customer’s specific needs and behaviors. 
One of the most important aspects to consider when choosing a strategy is that digital tools have made it easier to navigate the promotion landscape.
- Remarketing Remarketing has a vital role in digital marketing. This technique lets marketers create specific ads targeting an interest segment or audience. These are called”searchers” in web-based terms or have searched for particular items or services or visited a site for specific reasons.
- Advertising for games: Game advertisements appear in video or computer games. Some of the more famous examples of game-related advertising are billboards in sporting events. In-game advertisements can also be seen as brand-name items such as automobiles, guns, or even clothing as symbols of status in gaming.